Wednesday, 23 December 2009
"9. In order that the enquiry by the commission would be successful, Government must give the undertaking to give full access to the commission of all the documents and accounts of the Government over the period 1981-2009. There should be no cover-up of any kind."
I am very glad that Dr. Mahathir has agreed to be probed, and I volunteer to be the sole judge, jury and executioner in this matter.
Finally for once in his life, Dr. Mahathir is agreeing to take the responsibility and be scrutinized. I hereby request the following documents from him/ the Government .
As nobody has any issue with Pak Lah, he should first seek to clear his name. Pak Lah's name is very clean. Nobody is calling Pak Lah any names nor are any foreign writers claiming that Pak Lah cost RM 100 billion.
- All Government contracts, privatization options, PFI projects given to Mirzan Mahathir
- All Government contracts, privatization concessions, PFI projects given to Mokhzani Mahathir
- All Government contracts, privatization concessions, PFI projects given to Mukhriz Mahathir
- All communications, proposals and working papers relating to the purchase of MISC assets by Petronas
- All communications, proposals and working papers relating to the repurchase of MAS for RM 8 / share by the Ministry of Finance, inclusive of the approval and working committe papers
- Summary of all Contracts given for the development of Putrajaya
- Summary of all Contracts given for the maintenance of Putrajaya
- Summary of all Contracts given for the development of KLIA
- The shareholding of the companies awareded contract sums in excess of RM 2 million for the development of KLIA
- The shareholding of the companies awareded contract sums in excess of RM 2 million for the development of Putrajaya
- The names of all Ketua Bahagian UMNO between 1993 - 2000. We will cross reference the list in 6-10 to prove that Dr. Mahathir did not give any contracts to his political cronies. This is a free service
- A Legally Binidng Rights Waiver, enforceable in Switzerland that allows the holder to check against a list of Private Swiss Banks on any accounts held by the said individual. The individual will be named later in front of a Commissioner of Oaths
- The working paper report behind the Maminco Scandal
- The internal reports post the Bank Negara Forex loss
- The entire volume of correspondences between the Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Finance with the subject heading "Perwaja"
- The terms and contracts of Solution Protocol Sdn. Bhd for the computerization of the Government Hospitals, with an annexure of shareholding of SP by companies and the director's of said companies
- A list of all known business associates, proxies, partners of Mukrhiz, Mokhzani and Mirzan Mahahtir, if such a document exists, and if not go search for it.
- The finalized audited statement of accounts for the Commonwealth Games
- The terms and contracts behind the privatization of the IPP
- The terms and contracts behind the privatization of tolls and highways
- The working paper report, if any, which showed that the IPP was bound to lose money for Tenaga and bound to be a burden for the people. If it does not exist, then look harder
- The list of all APs holders, with special focus on all holders directly related by marriage or by family to Dr. Mahathir
- The total sum of credit exposures Malaysian registered Financial Intermediaries had with respect to Mirzan Mahahtir and Mokhzani Mahathir between 1996 - 2000
- The detailed operational accounts of Danaharta
In the mean time I find him GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
He should be ashamed of himself.
Causing so much problem and dishonour to the country by being accused of all of this.
Really what a disgrace!