Tuesday 21 August 2007

Reminiscing ....

This song, My Way definitely makes me all so "soggy" - I can still remember the first time I heard this song .....
There were many things I had done in the fire and haste of youth - things that could've been done better.
However, strangely, I don't have a regret at all as it has made me a tougher person (despite the occasional emotional outbursts).
Yes, things were tough when I was in the "in search of ...." mode - it's a path, something I would never encourage others to take. It can change you and your perception of things around you forever. There were times that I thought that I could go further in my explorations and to push the limits of my endurance - thank god I didn't! It might've just pushed me over the edge!
In a sense it is foolhardy, as there are no answers to certain things in life - at times one needs to learn to humble oneself and accept that not all things are meant to be known. We just have to live and let live. We have to do do our job and do it the best we can ... and everything will fall into place.
The rest, I'd choose to leave it to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: We do not live in a Legal vacuum.
A pseudonym/ nickname with comments would be much appreciated.