Wednesday 8 December 2010

Ampun Tuanku, patek pohon derhaka « The People’s Parliament

Ampun Tuanku, patek pohon derhaka « The People’s Parliament


"Perak is still my home state, and Sultan Azlan Shah is still my Sultan.

I have read today, in Malaysiakini, a report that His Royal Highness had said that questioning the special rights of the Malays in this country conflicted with the Federal Constitution.

His Royal Highness is also reported to have said that the

“Malay Rulers who sit on their thrones today are not just inheriting the power to rule but also the responsibilities towards Islam and the Malay race, ensuring that the legacy continues”

and that

“It would be most unfortunate for the race and religion if real history is erased and the facts altered. If this is allowed to go on, it would be pointless to regret if one day the Malays find themselves marginalised and Islam relegated to the periphery” .

I am saddened by these words that have been attributed to my monarch."

1 comment:

  1. So do I. Perhaps, they just want continue to be there abuse the power in the name of Islam and Malay. If happen like Kelantan Sultanate (behaving like monkey), I dont think that what the rakyat want and need.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: We do not live in a Legal vacuum.
A pseudonym/ nickname with comments would be much appreciated.