- As the by-election for Tenang is getting closer, the news of power abuse
- It reminds me of the Nazi's in WW II where they too had gone initiated a human profiling system where they would segregate the Jews and Non Jews. The JSED had apparently issued a transfer order to the husband of Puan Normala
- With strong and irrefutable evidence like a video on the YouTube
- People like Markom Giran cant seems to appreciate his role as a government servant in a professional manner. He is not able to differentiate the support for the policies of the government of the day and the political party that governs the government of the day. I believe there is many more Markom Giran out there. This people thrive under the protection of the political powers and survived the system and reached the top based on some ability and plenty of networking.
- An election is supposed to be about fair play. In this case and also in the past election in this country, there is no fair play. The government controlled media, the use of official functions as a platform for campaigning and many other tactical measures gives the government of the day the edge that they need to ensure a greater probability of a win. It only suggest one thing i.e. there is a strong probability that BN would lose many seats in this country if they were contesting in a "truly level playing field"
- Based on what is happening in Tenang, I have decided to help Normala. She needs all the help that she can get to ensure a win. Since I am not able to go down to Tenang and assist her in the election, I will do the next best thing which is to make a small token contribution to PAS. They need the money to run the campaign. I am doing it not because I support Normala or PAS but because I want a better level playing field. May I suggest the readers out there also make a small contribution to the account below.
Parti Islam Se Malaysia
Bank Islam Malaysia Bhd
Account number: 140 2301 0000885
Branch: Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The emphasis above, is mine - done simply because I share similar sentiments with Raffick on the state of affairs .... (plus I'm proud to have contributed in my own small way too).
Please support PR/PAS in Tenang to get rid of the "buayas in Tenang waters"- for the sake of democracy in Malaysia.