Thursday 13 January 2011

UMNO'S NEW LIFEGUARD?


**********************************************

UMNO'S NEW LIFEGUARD?


Ummi Hafilda Ali wants to sue to save the country.This a new twist on How to be a Millioniare. People sacrifice their lives to save their country but this @#^*## wants money to save her country. Mercenaries do that, no? She forgot to sue her father for disowning her. Like the pied piper she intends to draw out all the denizens of our sewers . (Aside: Taiping Tiger admonished me for insulting sewer rats in my previous postings.) I lam averse to insulting ladies but this one’s had seems to be as empty as a hermit’s address book! If she is UMNO’s new lifeguard, many in UMNO would eventually drown. Beats me…. If being dumb was a crime, she’d be in jail in no time. In a lying contest, the judges would disqualify her with “No professional liars allowed.” Dang I’m impressed how long some are able to live without a brain. Some women are so fake; they will make barbie look real!

If I hurt your feelings in any way I just want you to know from the heart of my bottom of that I don’t care

I’d continue in this vein….… But I was raised NOT to make fun of the mentally challenged…

You’re lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: We do not live in a Legal vacuum.
A pseudonym/ nickname with comments would be much appreciated.