Tuesday 21 December 2010

MACC- WHY The 'Elegant Silence"?!

BALA'S CASE UPDATE

Dear Abdul Rahman Bachok,

I am referring to the visit Manjeet Singh Dhillon, Amarjit Singh Sidhu and myself made to your offices in late July this year when we handed to you the questions and answers affirmed by my Client Mr. Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal, in London, as per your request.

I also refer to my email to you dated 19 September 2010 requesting an update on your investigations into this matter but unfortunately I have yet to receive your response.

I have therefore been requested by my client, Bala, to write to you again for an update.

Please note that it has been 5 months since we handed to you the above document at which time we were advised that all other parties had already been interviewed by your team and that Bala's answers to your questions was the final part of your investigations.

We would very much appreciate your immediate advice.

Please also be informed that my client Bala is more than willing to attend court as a witness against any of the persons you may have suggested be charged in relation to this matter but he insists that a guarantee for his safety be provided by the relevant authorities for obvious reasons.

Please could you revert to me at the soonest.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Americk Sidhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: We do not live in a Legal vacuum.
A pseudonym/ nickname with comments would be much appreciated.